Sunday, June 12

three by Three

Bearded iris is divided into various bits by 3s, never paid close attention before looking at this top down photo. Symmetry in a different form from the bilateral sort.

This weekend marks the beginning of Year #3 of this blog. A challenge by my kids to "post my photos" so they could help me improve quality and composition. Some, who shall remain nameless (to protect the guilty),  were skeptical that such an antique (that would be me, not the computer or camera) could make it work.
Sometimes an old dog can be pretty tricky.
The best part of the whole challenge is the collection of blogfriends that I have found along the way. You make me laugh, think, and brighten my day from your various outposts on this Planet. Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a very pretty flower. Interesting about the Mississippi hearing those floodgates. When it hits the wetlands though I would presume its pretty silent.